Business Plans & Opportunities
The StarWheel Collection
of Mandala Paintings by Aya
A native of France with an extensive academic background from humanities to political science, Aya started his professional life as an Attaché to the French Embassy in Singapore. But a powerful inner guidance soon led him to travel the world as a spiritual pilgrim before immersing himself in his life work: creating a family of higher-dimensional templates called the StarWheels, and sharing the transformational power of the Sacred Arts. The name AYA is a yantra gateway geometry, an affirmative mantra sound and a ceremonial dance of celebration.
Aya’s global vision and commitment is to gift the world with new paradigm models of life-styles, economies, politics, arts and culture that are life-enhancing, eco-sustainable and compassion-based, thus contributing to the newly emerging cosmic civilization on re-enchanted Earth. As a mystical poet, yogi and passionate lover of Light, Aya is focusing his inner joy & delight on Oneness with Source and all creation.
The StarWheels are a unique collection of large airbrushed paintings designed in the specific format of mandalas and borne out of a spirit vision during the 1984 Winter Solstice, in Santa Monica, California. The vision was 12 series of 12 = 144 StarWheels or vibrational templates specifically tuned to facilitate the global transformations human consciousness is currently experiencing. Website: www.starwheels.com
These neo-mandalas are living holograms that can be navigated through inner vision or physically entered as room-size 3D frequency fields through hi-tech spherical holographic renditions.
In various locations (Santa Monica, Santa Fe, the Colorado mountains and Sedona), 9 full series of StarWheels (108 paintings) have been birthed so far, covering over 4,000 square feet. Starting with series II, the size of the originals is 6’ by 6’. The medium used is airbrushed acrylic pigments on canvas, through multi-layered stencils. Entirely designed by hand and based on Sacred Geometry principles, each StarWheel comes with a title, a keyword, a hieroglyphic translation (Picto-Koan) and a symbolic description (Sutra)… and many depths of consciousness-expanding archetypal and activation codes.
- The completion of the collection of StarWheel Mandalas.
- The Sedona School of Sacred Geometry.
- The acquisition of a land / property as a home-base for the various educational and research projects.
- A projected Interactive StarWheel Museum to open the StarWheel Collection to the world public.
- A projected StarDome Campus of Sacred Arts to offer the young generations a creative multi-cultural environment to re-invent & manifest current and future ways of harmony for person / community / planet.
- R & D to study & document the Sacred Arts Wisdom & life-styles from around the world.
- Explorations in cutting-edge holographic & immersive frequency technologies.
- Sponsorship of educational events pioneering personal / local / global Harmony, Peace and Balance.
- Creation of a synergistic team of performers for a StarWheel Troupe touring the world.
- Co-creation of economical, political and cultural new paradigm models.
- R & D to study, update and implement the mandala model in all fields of human endeavor
Business Opportunities and Projects
Aya has lived as a recluse for the 20 years it took him to create the current collection of 108 StarWheel paintings. From the beginning of his vision quest, Aya decided to stay outside the art market in general and the gallery system in particular. He deeply felt the need to create his art pieces with a minimum of external influences, be they financial, cultural or aesthetic. And, with an almost yogic discipline, Aya produced a large painting (6’ x 6’) almost every two months.
Kindly email us
if you feel a call to be involved in any of the following projects
or have been looking for an integrated educational global vision
to support with your expertise, resources and creative spirit.
We are looking forward to meet venture capitalists, innovative investors, adventurers of spiritual business, philanthropists, public & private parties involved in education through the arts, visionary architects & planners, business people wishing to apply their skills to make a difference, gardeners of spirit, compassionate beings concerned with the future of next generations, public personalities wanting to support a positive cause, organizations & institutions dedicated to global service… and all people walking & dancing the Beauty of Life…
1. Co-creative sale of the entire collection of original StarWheel Paintings.
Even though the original StarWheel vision instructed us to keep the collection off the market place and save it for a future StarWheel Museum or StarDome Campus, we are now open to creative solutions whereby a largely endowed and visionary corporation or individual party would purchase the StarWheel Collection under the condition of making it accessible to the public in a compatible museum-type facility. The purchase price will be on par with the future market value of the collection, once the StarWheels become known and applied as a world-wide technology of consciousness expansion.
2. Venture capital opportunity to fund & develop an Interactive StarWheel Art Museum.
The Museum will offer the best multi-media technologies, both traditional and cutting-edge, to support the expansion of human consciousness into the realms of quantum intelligence & enlightened wisdom.
We are seeing a state-of-the art facility, with futuristic architecture of a circular shape, in a well-known & heavily visited area supporting arts & cultural activities, like Sedona, AZ. With the proper location and a world-wide promotion, the entrance & entertainment fees would rapidly pay for the initial investment.
3. Individual Sale of the 13 StarWheel "Special Editions":
Their symmetries, colors, designs and aesthetic appeal have the potential of transforming perception & consciousness as well as bringing relaxation, improved communication and a sense of natural beauty in the private, public or work spaces.
1. StarWheel Cards publishing.
We are looking for publishers of StarWheel Cards in Europe, the USA, South America and Japan.
2. Book publishing.
• The StarWheel “Picto-Koans” are blocks of 9 hieroglyphs describing each StarWheel. in an iconic right-brain way. Thus, close to 1,000 original symbol codes are available for publication in a variety of ways: thumb browsing booklets for artists and graphic designers, graphic language elements catalogs, book featuring the Picto-Koans along with the small images of the corresponding StarWheels…
• Two anthologies of mystical poems are ready for publication: “The Soul Bird” is a selection spanning twenty years and paralleling the creation of the StarWheel mandalas. “Golden Love” is a mystical Celebration of the Beloved. We are looking for a creative and visionary publisher who would be wanting to integrate poetic texts and inspiring images.
• As the 101 classbook of the Sedona School of Sacred Geometry, the Manual of Sacred Geometry could be published as an updated and computer reformatted edition. The rising interest in Sacred Geometry provides an eager market.
3. Poster Printing.
Selected images from the StarWheel Collection, specially if rendered in 3D perspective, could be profitable and popular products, enhancing the lines offered by large poster companies.
4. Computer Animation Market.
We are looking for young creative and innovative computer wiz artists wanting to explore the potential of 3D and image animation / navigation inherent in the StarWheel collection.
5. Image Lease Market.
6. Giclee and Limited Editions.
7. Sacred Geometry Protractor.
8. Educational / Teaching lectures & tours by Aya.
Mail: StarWheel Foundation / Aya
P. O. Box 3714, Sedona, AZ 86340